-260410-

wat a bad luck today. 10am one meeting, the ppl came at 10.40am. then 11am one more meeting. change the water n tea is enough to make me sweat. keep on move up n move down. ok. nvm. after lunch. scold by boss' wife. so loudly. i think outside ppl all can heard it. so fish. ok. im quite stupid. but she din said clearly oso wat. n ah. the slipper i wear for 3 months d. now oli she ask me y wear so big saiz one? i oso dun wish wear tat ok? 1st time get scolded until me omos cry. make me want resign as fast as possible. want me work til mid of june? slow slow wait la! luckily got fren sms me n make me better after tat. if not sure i do the things simply n not happy.

3 comments:

  1. hey...i have the same situation with you..thats why i resigned as soon as possible,haha..give me 5!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehyo...why so pity der.....sayang sayang~~

    ReplyDelete