-110110-

beginning of this year
i lost one of my relative
i lost one of my good teacher
is it a good sign for a new year?
haiz.. hope everything will be fine up next.

yesterday..
really really very very surprise and happy
i get a such good result that out of my expect
my CGPA is 3.48!!!
oh no! i really get surprise with it!
very satisfied with my result ^^
thank god.

and today..
went to lost world of tambun.
although not much things to play
but i quite enjoy the time with them
took lunch at jusco 欢喜地
although a bit tired
quite happy day ^^

and just now..
a friend of mine chat with me
i feel very surprise and happy
i like the friend very much for now
hope that we will become friend forever
although not close but at least take me as your friend ^^
thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment